sunnuntai 2. elokuuta 2020

Hello!

Welcome to read my blog! I'm doing the Perfect Genetics Challenge.
I became inspired writing when I was already in the second generation in my game.

 This is the founder of the family, Marissa Pikipai. The name Pikipai was invented a long time ago by my daughter when she was playing Sims. She liked My Little Pony and she meant her family's name to be Pinkie Pie but I thought Pikipai was cute.

Im not native English speaker and I don't write much so my text is probably full of typos and weird expressions. I'm trying to write without any stress, so I will write when I feel like it and how I like it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Chapter 4

After the wedding Rajan went to sleep but Vanessa was too excited about everything that had happen today, so she woke up and went to see zo ...